INTL FCStone has a robust back-office infrastructure that enables us to manage all of our customers’ clearing and allocation needs with a high degree of efficiency and expertise. We provide clearing services to customers located around the world trading on global futures and options exchanges.
Our Global services include:
- Straight Through Processing of futures and options transactions on global exchanges
- Single currency margining of positions
- Timely and accurate reporting of transactions, open positions and end of day balances
- Real-time trade file feeds sent via FTP, SFTP or customer-initiated file transfer
- Accurate processing and notification of deposits and withdrawals
- Bundled commission and fee reporting or a breakout of all commissions and fees
- A single point of contact for all client-service needs
- Experienced commodity delivery assistance, financing and sourcing of deliverable grade commodities
- The Connect Portal is a web-based window to INTL FCStone daily and monthly statements, market intelligence, news, real-time activity, margin calls, data exports and historical information. The dashboard can be customized by each user throughout the on-line Connect App Market. All these features enable clients to easily interact with INTL FCStone.
The trading of commodities and derivatives such as futures, options, and swaps involves substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors. Advisory services as well as the trading of futures and options is available through various subsidiaries including but not limited to the FCM Division of INTL FCStone Financial Inc. Public Disclosures for the FCM Division of INTL FCStone Financial Inc. The trading of over-the-counter products or swaps is available through subsidiary INTL FCStone Markets, LLC to individuals or firms who qualify under CFTC rules as an eligible contract participant. Please click here for the full disclaimer