INTL FCStone will soon launch PMXecute+®.
PMXecute+® is our unique premium-based proprietary platform connecting consumers and suppliers of physical gold. Efficient, transparent and automated, our online platforms leverages INTL's market leadership, relationships and technology to provide global market access.
- One relationship, unparalleled network. PMXecute+® gives you access to INTL’s entire network and supply partners helping you find the best offers of metal across the world.
- INTL is principal to all transactions booked on the platform. You continue to deal with INTL FCStone as your trusted counterparty, so there is no need to set up and maintain a new account.
- Transparent real-time access to premium-based trading.
- Efficient execution to satisfy your needs, improve efficiencies and manage costs. PMXecute+® gives you access to metal in various global locations, optimising freight costs and time.
- Automated workflow from trade execution to post-trade processes to offer you a seamless experience.
- Full audit trail for your reference.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
© INTL FCStone Ltd. All rights reserved. INTL FCStone Ltd is authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Firm Reference Number .
Commodity trading involves risks, and you should fully understand those risks prior to trading. Information presented will be obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed as to accuracy and INTL FCStone Ltd assumes no liability for use. References to and discussions of Structured OTC Derivative Products are made on behalf of INTL Markets LLC and are only available to Eligible Counterparties. Neither this information nor any opinion expressed constitutes a solicitation or recommendation to buy or sell foreign exchange or any futures or options or OTC products. The content of this document/page is for information purposes only and may not be taken as representation, advice, or inducement to enter into any contract, investment or arrangement. INTL FCStone Ltd fully disclaims and shall be held harmless against any liability howsoever arising, that may be incurred or suffered by any party from the reliance, use, misuse, reproduction (in part or whole) and dissemination of this information.